Superior Quality Rubber Roofing Installed by Our Experienced Professionals
A strong, durable roofing system is essential for the curb appeal and protection of your home. When deciding on a new roof or repairing your old one, you must first choose between asphalt shingle, metal, or rubber roofing.
All three of these options provide specific benefits, so Apex Roofing & Restoration is eager to help you make the right choice for your home. Let’s start by going over some of the advantages of our rubber roof installation.
The Benefits of Rubber Roofing
Rubber roofs may not be as popular as metal or asphalt shingle roofing systems, but this option provides some nice benefits for your property. These include:
- Sun resistance – Rubber will not dry or crack in the sun.
- Durability – Rubber will not break or chip, which can be an issue with asphalt roofing.
- Leak protection – Rubber roofing does a great job of sealing your home and preventing leaks.
- Safety – This material is fire-resistant.
- Longevity – With proper care, an expertly installed rubber roofing system can last up to half a century.
Apex Roofing & Restoration: Your One-Stop Roofing Contractor
With over 25 years of experience, we provide service for every aspect of your roofing needs. Our certified roof installers supply, install, and repair best-in class products. You can count on us for a strong, beautiful and durable roofing system that’s great for your home and for the environment.
For your comfort and peace of mind, we back the quality of our work with a 25-year workmanship warranty. To learn more about our rubber roofing and other services, fill out our online form or call Apex Roofing & Restoration today at (978) 692-8900.